YenzaBusha IT Solutions is one of the premier IT companies in Emalahleni well situated to present professional IT support to the South African business market. If your business is currently running anywhere from 10 to 250 PCs, the YenzaBusha IT Solutions team can provide you with a comprehensive and all-inclusive solution. As respected providers of IT support services, we pride ourselves on delivering affordable, top rated expertise to your company, ensuring that your business is always operating at its peak.
Many IT service providers offer only selected services to their customers, which means that clients often have to engage with many IT companies and vendors – creating operational slow-downs and other issues.
However, that is not a concern with YenzaBusha IT Solutions. We offer all the IT support services that your business needs. We present our unique executive reports and preventative maintenance checklists to you monthly where you can monitor YenzaBusha IT Solution’s performance to ensure we provide you with the professional IT support service that you are paying for.
WHAT WILL IT COST TO GET RID OF YOUR ONGOING IT ISSUES AND FRUSTRATIONS?
Dependent on their IT requirements and company size, our customers generally pay between R3,000 – R55 000 per month for their IT support plans.
- Budgetary pricing for companies with between 10 to 50 users will pay from R3000 to R21 500 per month.
- Budgetary pricing for companies with between 70 to 250 users will pay from R25 000 to R55 000 per month.
This includes unlimited remote and onsite IT Support for your workstations and servers, all security software (anti-spyware, anti-virus and anti-spam) and monitored data backups so that your most important files are backed up.
“TOTAL CARE” IT SUPPORT CONTRACT overview
- IT Support services
- IT Security
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Services offered
- FREE security, anti-virus and anti-spyware for all customers.
- Monitored backup solution!
- Unlimited Help Desk support
- Unlimited Remote support for desktops, networks and servers
- Unlimited Onsite support for desktops, networks and servers
- IT support hours (8-5pm weekdays)
- Emergency support after hours, Saturdays , Sundays and Public holidays (Additional overtime surcharge)
- Unlimited user administration, system add, moves and changes
- Preventative maintenance with 24×7 monitoring and alerting
- Third party vendor management
- Monthly health checks and performance tune-ups
- Patch Management
- Managed Anti-Virus and Anti-Ransomware
- Managed Cloud Security for your email
- Managed IT Security and Firewalls
- Managed Internet Content and Web filtering
- Fixed price for projects
- Consulting services
- IT assessments and network audits
- Cost and budget planning
- Procurement – hardware and software
- Fibre and Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity
- Email and Website hosting – Exchange Online, Office 365 and Google apps for business
- CCTV Surveillance Camera Systems and Access Control systems
- PABX phone systems – Hosted and On-premise – VOIP
- Voice and data cabling services – IT & Telecoms Infrastructure installations and maintenance
Monitored backup solution with offsite replication of your critical data for all clients, This means you don’t need to be buying, renewing or managing your backup solutions licensing each year.
If you have 5 key PC’s and a couple of servers this will save you at least R20,750 per year. (Offsite data storage costs additional)